Whether you’re on the go and in need of a quick and filling meal substitute, recovering from a long run, or just in need of a snack, smoothies are always a great way to get nutrients quickly and easily. Here are 10 healthy smoothie recipes that will satisfy all of your needs and keep you cool before and after your summer workouts.
1. The Wake-Up Smoothie from EatingWell is filled with vitamin C, fiber, potassium, and soy protein. It will give you the nutrients you need to start your day off right.
2. The Blueberry Brain Boost Smoothie from Oprah will help with cognitive functioning and memory. Packed with antioxidants, this smoothie is just the pick me up you need mid-day.
3. The Skinny Green Tropical Smoothie from skinnytaste.com and the Green Monster Spinach Smoothie from Iowa Girl Eats are great ways to add vegetables into your diet without having to taste the vegetables!
4. This Vitamin C Immune Boosting Smoothie from Dr.Oz will help boost your immune system during cold and flu season so that you can stay healthy and active.
5. The Stay Young Smoothie from Whole Living is packed full of antioxidants, inflammation fighting omega 3s, bone-strengthening calcium, and probiotics.
6. The Powerful Post-run Smoothie from Lululemon is a great morning or post-run smoothie. Full of greens and and antioxidants, this is a great energizing smoothie.
7. The Crunchy Coffee Fix Smoothie from Runner’s World is another great way to recharge after a long run. The nutrients in this smoothie help you recover more quickly after a run, keep you full, and help with inflammation.
8. The Sinfully Good for Your Waistline: Healthy Chocolate Smoothie from Chef Marcus Samuelsson will help you satisfy your chocolate craving without adding inches to your waistline.
9. The Brain Food Healthy Chocolate Smoothie Recipe from Brain Training 101 has all the ingredients you need to help your brain function at its best.
10. The Skinny Oreo Cookies and Cream Milkshake from myfitnesspal. Ok, so this last one isn’t really a smoothie recipe, but we all need to indulge every once in a while. This Skinny Oreo Cookies and Cream Milkshake will satisfy your craving for dessert. And at 118 calories, who could say no?
How mydealbag works
Recent Blog Posts
- When University Essays Annoy Very Much, Practical Individuals Know Far better
- The Best Quality Essay Services Made certain by Affordable Essay Creator Over the internet
- Popular Essential in news reports in GOP Controversy, Ny, Ohio, and Louisiana
- The End Results of Segregated Classes on African American Young people
- Anxiousness Can Quickness Old age